Search This Blog

Saturday 24 February 2018

Left behind

So here's the thing right.  Mum and Dad left me.  Yep, off they went on their little mini-cruise and left me behind.  Now no need to call the RSPCA, I don't mean they left me all alone, they left Aitana behind as well! I can understand them forgetting her, but moi???

I've been on a boat before - in fact, I went just recently from Sorrento to Queenscliff on the ferry. It was OK, don't see what all the fuss is about.  Not sure I'd want to spend 4 days on one.  I mean unlimited bacon sounds good, but where would I go to pee and poop?

Oh well.  I had fun and Aitana gave me lots of cuddles and treats.  She's a sucker for the "sad eye."  We went to the beach heaps and that was good.

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone - here is a pic of me celebrating at the 4J's house, although I have no idea what a Thomas the Tank party hat has to do with anything. So it's Year of the Dog.  Every year is Year of the Dog for me - but maybe this one is going to be super special.

I also went to Yoyo's house (Yoyo lives with the 4J's and Chicho the cat) another night for dinner and Aitana and I went on the train!  That was different and best of all - I get to travel for free.

Love and Licks Lola xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment