Search This Blog

Monday 6 February 2017

Monday Morning

Yep, I have this on my list, it's a great one.  Actually twice.  One for Australia and one for the rest of the world.  Haven't thrown the darts as yet, but looking forward to it.  Unless they land in the middle of the ocean/desert, which could be a bit tricky.  Or in Afghanistan, I guess that may require a re-throw.

A weekend with nothing ticked off the list.  But had my brother here from Perth and my nephews birthday, so spent the weekend eating and celebrating instead.

Happy to report that I stayed strong and skipped birthday cake (looked amazing), ice-cream, pavlova and chocolate.  Sugar Free for Febfast going well (at least based on the Febfast Sugar cheat sheet, which doesn't actually rule out the carby type sugars).Image result for bucket list quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment