Search This Blog

Friday 24 February 2017

Off to join the circus!

That's it, I definitely want to run away and join the circus.  Not any old circus, but Cirque du Soleil. We went and saw KOOZA last night.  How amazing are these brilliantly talented performers? And how fit, trim and taut do they look?  One question, how do they get so bendy?  I'm pretty impressed with myself that I can still touch my toes, but anything more is going to be, pardon the pun, a stretch.

Maybe I could be the chef or chief sequin sewer?  Hang on, I can't cook or sew that well and there would be limited calls for crocheted beanies (of which I am pretty good at).  Hmm will have to check out seek.com for circus opportunities and start preparing my resume.  In the meantime, I'm going to practice gaudy make-up skills and prancing.  Because they are all very good at prancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment